But during Jimmy Kimmel Live!‘s latest week-long run in Brooklyn, Kimmel’s longtime friend and master Dunder Mifflin prankster John Krasinski managed to get one over on the late-night host.
After airing a highlight reel of all the epic pranks they played on each other during the years they were neighbors in Los Angeles, Krasinski revealed that he had turned Kimmel’s Brooklyn Airbnb into a tourist attraction, complete with a welcome banner, inflatable Christmas decorations and a gospel choir.
“That’s just what it’s like to be neighbors, you know? This is why I moved. But the good news is we’re neighbors this week,” Krasinski said leading up to the reveal. “Where are you staying in Brooklyn?…Doesn’t matter I already know!”
Watch the full clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This