But during Jimmy Kimmel Live!‘s latest week-long run in Brooklyn, Kimmel’s longtime friend and master Dunder Mifflin prankster John Krasinski managed to get one over on the late-night host.
After airing a highlight reel of all the epic pranks they played on each other during the years they were neighbors in Los Angeles, Krasinski revealed that he had turned Kimmel’s Brooklyn Airbnb into a tourist attraction, complete with a welcome banner, inflatable Christmas decorations and a gospel choir.
“That’s just what it’s like to be neighbors, you know? This is why I moved. But the good news is we’re neighbors this week,” Krasinski said leading up to the reveal. “Where are you staying in Brooklyn?…Doesn’t matter I already know!”
Watch the full clip below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time