After arriving in Dubbo, Australia on the second day of a 16-day tour of Australia and the South Pacific on Tuesday, Prince Harry received an adorable hug from a kid who was enthralled with his beard.
While royal admirers waited for the chance to meet Harry and Meghan Markle, one young fan really bonded with the Duke of Sussex.
Harry knelt down to meet a five-year-old who felt familiar enough to check out the texture of Prince Harry’s beard. The kid is Luke Vincent from Buninyong Public School, and he makes friends easily.
People were immediately all in.
While the beard was the main attraction, the tyke also got some one-on-one time with the Duchess of Sussex. He hugged both royals.
The Duke and Duchess have been busy in Australia keeping a full itinerary of appearances, collecting stuffed animals and meeting real ones at the Taronga Zoo. While in Dubbo, the couple met with a local farming family to discuss the drought, and will take part in a community picnic.
Kensington Palace recently announced that Meghan is pregnant, and expecting a baby in Spring 2019.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time