First Lady Melania Trump said she is not concerned about alleged infidelity by President Donald Trump.
“I’m a mother and a First Lady, and I have much more important things to think about and to do,” Trump said. She later added: “It’s not always pleasant, of course, but I know what is right and what is wrong and what is true and not true.”
Donald Trump’s alleged affairs were brought into the spotlight this year after former porn star Stormy Daniels said she’d had a sexual relationship with Donald Trump in 2006. Melania, Trump’s third wife, was pregnant with son Barron at the time.
Daniels spoke out as she sued Trump to break an agreement made to prevent her from talking about their alleged affair and drew attention to a $130,000 hush payment she received from Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen before the 2016 presidential election.
Donald Trump has acknowledged that he reimbursed Cohen for the payment to Daniels, but says he did not have an affair.
Melania Trump insisted she and Donald Trump remain in love. “Yes, we are fine,” she said. “It’s what media speculate, and it’s gossip. It’s not always correct stuff.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears