The British royal family and other members of high society gathered in Windsor, England, on Friday for the wedding of Princess Eugenie, Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter and the ninth in line to the throne.
High winds didn’t dampen the mood as the Queen, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, Prince William and Duchess Kate, Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Markle, Prince George and Princess Charlotte all stepped out to enjoy the occasion.
Windsor lived up to its name on Friday. Winds were blowing at around 15 mph with gusts of up to 34mph at 1 p.m., as guests left the ceremony.
Princess Eugenie is the daughter of Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, the Queen’s second son.
The ceremony was attended by 850 guests, including models Naomi Campbell and Cara Delevigne; singers Ricky Martin and Robbie Williams; and actors Liv Tyler and Demi Moore.
But it was the royal family who stole the show.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time