Despite noting in her reservation that she would be bringing a support animal on the plane, the woman neglected to mention that it would be a squirrel—an animal that falls under the airline’s category of rodents and is therefore not allowed.
According to Orlando ABC affiliate WFTV, the crew called the police after the woman refused to get off the plane. Every passenger on the flight then had to deplane while the police removed the the squirrel and its owner.
The woman was eventually escorted off the plane by officers while her fellow passengers cheered. “I just want everyone to know that all passengers had to deplane my flight to Cleveland because a woman brought a SQUIRREL ON THE PLANE,” tweeted one frustrated flyer.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive