There is already plenty of speculation about the end of HBO’s Game of Thrones as the final season nears — but we still have no concrete plot details. Still, some of the actors have been making obscure hints about the show’s future, including Sansa Stark actor Sophie Turner.
In an interview with IGN, Turner said that getting to act out the end of Thrones was “really satisfying.” (Filming for Thrones wrapped earlier this summer.) “Who knows if it will be satisfying for the fans,” she continued. “I think a lot of fans will be disappointed and a lot of fans will be over the moon, I think. I think it will be really interesting to see people’s reactions, but for me reading the script it was just like heartbreaking to read at the very final page of the script it just says, ‘End of Game of Thrones’. That was really emotional.”
Turner further elucidated Sansa’s future:
While we wait to see what Turner means with her potential Sansa teaser, Turner has plenty of other things to focus on this fall: the trailer just dropped for her upcoming X-men film Dark Phoenix, in which she plays the titular character Jean Grey, which will be in theaters in February.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List