It’s more than a month until Halloween, but it appears that supermodel and noted costume enthusiast Heidi Klum is already gearing up for her favorite holiday.
In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Klum shared a sneak peek of a video of what’s presumably her costume for her legendary annual Halloween party. In the clip, a prosthetic mold is being made by Prosthetic Renaissance Inc., who Klum has worked with in the past to create some her most over-the-top looks like transforming herself into a larger-than-life Jessica Rabbit or making duplicates of herself. While the costume itself remains a mystery, the prosthetics appear to be covering the mold’s bottom-half of their face and their décolletage, leaving potential for a full body prosthetic costume.
Klum’s Halloween party has become the hottest ticket in town for the holiday, with celebrities going all out with their costumes to keep up with Klum; guests in the past have included Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Teigen, and Kyle McLaughlin.
See Klum’s preparation for this year below.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement