In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Klum shared a sneak peek of a video of what’s presumably her costume for her legendary annual Halloween party. In the clip, a prosthetic mold is being made by Prosthetic Renaissance Inc., who Klum has worked with in the past to create some her most over-the-top looks like transforming herself into a larger-than-life Jessica Rabbit or making duplicates of herself. While the costume itself remains a mystery, the prosthetics appear to be covering the mold’s bottom-half of their face and their décolletage, leaving potential for a full body prosthetic costume.
Klum’s Halloween party has become the hottest ticket in town for the holiday, with celebrities going all out with their costumes to keep up with Klum; guests in the past have included Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Teigen, and Kyle McLaughlin.
See Klum’s preparation for this year below.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time