The beloved actor, who’s celebrating his 50th birthday this year, live-streamed the entire adventure on his YouTube channel as a part of his YouTube Original special, Will Smith: The Jump. As part of the series, Smith has been accomplishing goals on his bucket list at the behest of YouTube stars, Yes Theory, who challenged him to conquer his biggest fears.
Smith’s big birthday jump is a gift to others too; his memorable jump raised donations and awareness for Global Citizen’s education campaigns. You can watch Smith’s fearless dive into the heart of the Grand Canyon in full below.
People were impressed.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time