In an ode to her onscreen friend’s baking prowess, Maisie Williams appeared on Tuesday’s episode of the YouTube cooking show “Binging with Babish” to recreate her character’s favorite Westerosi delicacy.
The video feature Williams and host Andrew Rea using a direwolf template to carve their respective bread loaves into the shape of one of the Stark siblings’ beloved pets. However, upon tasting the results of their labor, they realize they may not have nailed Hot Pie’s tasty recipe.
“So I guess this works as a vehicle for things that actually taste good,” Rea admits after slathering the tail of his direwolf in butter and jelly.
“Like soup,” Williams offers in what seems to be an Inn at the Crossroads-inspired suggestion.
Watch the full episode below.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up