Teigen, who was on deck at the Emmys to present an award during the ceremony alongside husband and recent EGOT winner John Legend, took to her Twitter account during the busy night to clap back at a Twitter user who had the audacity to ask if Teigen was pregnant in response to a photo of her at the event. Teigen, who welcomed her second child with John Legend, son Miles Theodore in May responded as only she could.
“I just had a baby but thank you for being soooo respectful,” she wrote.
See Teigen’s tweet exchange below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization