Rihanna may have closed out fashion week in fine style with her Savage xFenty runway show on Wednesday night, but the bad gal showed no sign of slowing down when she hosted her fourth annual Diamond Ball for her charity, the Clara Lionel Foundation in New York City the next night on Thursday.
Rihanna, ever self-aware, dressed appropriately for the occasion by wearing a glamorous white Alexis Mabille gown that consisted of a white lace bodysuit, a sweeping overskirt, and a dramatic oversized bow because Ri obviously knows that she is the greatest gift to us all. As it was the Diamond Ball, Rihanna accessorized with a plethora of Chopard diamond earrings, bracelets, and rings.
See Rihanna’s full Diamond Ball look below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time