Just one day after sending his team out to prove that people will do pretty much anything for a chance to be on TV, Jimmy Kimmel already had a new prank up his sleeve.
During Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host aired a segment in which random passerby on Hollywood Boulevard were told that there was a bug on them while being filmed for what they thought was an interview about bird scooters.
“Here’s something that has nothing to do with anything,” Kimmel introduced the clip. “What do you do when someone tells you you have a bug on you? A lot of people flip out, right? Which is fun. And we love fun so we went out on the street this afternoon and we told people we were talking to under false pretenses, we just said, ‘You have a bug on you.’ And this is how that went.”
Watch the video below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.