Williams took to her Instagram on Thursday, just hours after she defeated Anastasija Sevastova to advance to the finals, to share a photo of Olympia, her daughter with husband Alexis Ohanian, wearing a tiny black dress with a tulle tutu skirt that matched the Nike x Off-White tennis dress designed by Virgil Abloh that she wore to her first match of the U.S. Open.
This isn’t the first time that Olympia has gotten some sweet bespoke items to match her tennis superstar mama; earlier, Abloh shared an image of a tiny pair of Nike x Off-White sneakers that he had made especially for Olympia.
Williams has been working to get back into the game since suffering life-threatening complications after giving birth last year; before the US Open, she made it to the finals of Wimbledon.
See Olympia’s matching tutu and kicks below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow