On Tuesday, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter celebrated her 37th year of life, a momentous occasion for all of the Bey Hive, her avid fans, but especially for her number one fan — her mother, Ms. Tina Knowles Lawson.
Ms. Tina, a noted Instagram enthusiast and fan of corny jokes, took to her personal account to wish Queen Bey many happy returns of the day, complete with an adorable baby picture of a 4-month-old Bey.
In the caption, Ms. Tina offered glowing praise, loving encouragement, and a plethora of heart emojis to her firstborn daughter, noting that when the picture was taken, she “couldn’t even control the excitement and pride and the all-encompassing love I felt for you, my first born. Sometimes I can’t believe out of all the incredible people in the world, I was chosen by God to be your mom.”
Try not to choke on too many tears when you read her full heartwarming caption below.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief