During a recent appearance on PEOPLE Now alongside fellow Iron Fist star Jessica Henwick, Finn Jones—who played the late Loras Tyrell—offered his thoughts on the ultimate fate of Westeros’ remaining players. Loras and his sister Margaery were killed in the wildfire explosion orchestrated by Cersei Lannister in Thrones‘ season six finale.
“I have my theories,” he said. “I basically don’t think there will be a throne anymore, and I don’t think there will be, like, a centralized seat of power. And I think power will be given back to the individual kingdoms, so more like a democratic rule.”
However, he then revealed that he knows that’s probably too happy of an ending for a show that subjected viewers to scenes like the Red Wedding.
“I think that is probably a bit too, like, utopian for Game of Thrones—and I think eventually what will happen is just… everyone died.”
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working