According to Twitter user @Simonreah, a charity store he visited made the very wise decision to put the Jurassic Park and Isle of Dogs’ star’s handsome mug in every frame they have for sale. As might be expected, he had a very normal and warranted response of joy at seeing multiple Jeff Goldblums in the store and took to his Twitter to share his delight, finding along the way a large portion of the Internet was also tickled at this discovery.
Some Twitter users saw this as a great marketing opportunity.
While others praised the imagination of the person who came up with this Goldblum takeover.
Still others had more pragmatic questions to ask.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization