Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are nothing if not showstoppers.
There was some excellent tennis on display as Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer were defeated on Monday at the U.S. Open 2018 match at Arthur Ashe stadium in New York City. But Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas may have really won over the folks at home with their mock public display of affection.
Once Turner realized that the cameras were on the celebrity pair, she turned to her fiancé Jonas and proceeded to stage a mock showy makeout session.
Mouths open, they really made the most of the moment, getting very hammy with it.
Earlier, on Friday at Serena and Venus Williams’ third round match, Turner stuffed a seat pad under her plaid top to resemble a pregnant stomach, a visual gag to have some fun with the photographers.
Seeing the Game of Thrones queen and the DNCE frontman and former Jonas Brothers singer show off their silly side was comedy gold. It has made for one of the best of the U.S. Open 2018 moments in the stands so far.
They do it for the fans, it would seem. They were engaged in October 2017, and were joined by Kevin Jonas and his wife.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer