After pictures of Harry in his dorm room at Eton College resurfaced on Wednesday, the Oscar-winning actress took to social media to cheekily point out that a young Harry might have had a little crush on her — or at least wanted to show his admiration for her enough to hang a picture of her on his college dorm’s wall.
Berry shared not only the headline, but a close-up shot of her image above Harry’s head, with a tongue-in-cheek hashtag that referenced Missy Elliott’s iconic “Work It” line about a “Halle Berry poster.” Berry even tagged Elliott in the tweet for good measure. See her full post below.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time