After pictures of Harry in his dorm room at Eton College resurfaced on Wednesday, the Oscar-winning actress took to social media to cheekily point out that a young Harry might have had a little crush on her — or at least wanted to show his admiration for her enough to hang a picture of her on his college dorm’s wall.
Berry shared not only the headline, but a close-up shot of her image above Harry’s head, with a tongue-in-cheek hashtag that referenced Missy Elliott’s iconic “Work It” line about a “Halle Berry poster.” Berry even tagged Elliott in the tweet for good measure. See her full post below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up