After pictures of Harry in his dorm room at Eton College resurfaced on Wednesday, the Oscar-winning actress took to social media to cheekily point out that a young Harry might have had a little crush on her — or at least wanted to show his admiration for her enough to hang a picture of her on his college dorm’s wall.
Berry shared not only the headline, but a close-up shot of her image above Harry’s head, with a tongue-in-cheek hashtag that referenced Missy Elliott’s iconic “Work It” line about a “Halle Berry poster.” Berry even tagged Elliott in the tweet for good measure. See her full post below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow