Joey Tribbiani wasn’t always the brightest member of the Friends crew, but it’s now confirmed that the man was way ahead of the style curve. Luxury fashion house Balenciaga appeared to take cues from Joey’s eclectic style in an episode where he memorably donned all of Chandler’s clothes when they sent a model wearing a heavily layered parka down their Fall/Winter ’18 runway during Paris Fashion Week.
The voluminous look, which inspired many a meme, is now available for pre-sale for a cool $9,000. Fashion and Joey enthusiasts should note that the coat, while one garment, is actually made up of seven different types of clothing, ranging from a hoodie and a fleece jacket to multiple plaid shirts of different lengths and a puffy coat.
The forecast for fashion this fall? Joey Tribbiani, but make it fashion.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022