Summer isn’t technically over, but Starbucks is getting a head start on welcoming autumn by bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte a little earlier than usual. The requisite beverage of fall, often synonymous with the sweater weather and falling leaves, usually makes its debut in September, but will be returning ahead of Labor Day Weekend this year.
Starting on Tuesday, many will be able to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte, something that gave the Internet all of the feelings. While some people couldn’t contain their excitement at their favorite beverage’s return, others were flat-out puzzled over why this autumnal drink was trending while it was still summer. See the most memorable responses below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was