Summer isn’t technically over, but Starbucks is getting a head start on welcoming autumn by bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte a little earlier than usual. The requisite beverage of fall, often synonymous with the sweater weather and falling leaves, usually makes its debut in September, but will be returning ahead of Labor Day Weekend this year.
Starting on Tuesday, many will be able to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte, something that gave the Internet all of the feelings. While some people couldn’t contain their excitement at their favorite beverage’s return, others were flat-out puzzled over why this autumnal drink was trending while it was still summer. See the most memorable responses below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.