The Biggest Loser is about to lose more than just unwanted pounds — the show will be losing trainer Jillian Michaels as well, according to PEOPLE.
“She is deeply concerned about the direction the show has been taking,” said the source. Michaels is reportedly unhappy with multiple aspects of the show, ranging from how she herself has been portrayed to the controversial weight loss of winner Rachel Frederickson from last season’s finale.
This wouldn’t be the first time Michaels has left the show; the trainer opted out after season 11 but was back again by season 14.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time