Thanks to developer Nerial and game publisher Devolver Digital, fans will soon be able to sit the Iron Throne in the Tinder-inspired strategy game Reigns: Game of Thrones. In this spinoff of the original Reigns, players can rule Westeros as popular characters like Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and Cersei Lannister as they swipe left or right to make decisions that will determine their fate as the king or queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
Just as is true in the show, all rulers must die. But the game allows for a variety of outcomes that could only take place in alternate Thrones timelines, such as Sansa Stark marrying Jaime Lannister.
Reigns: Game of Thrones will be available in October for $3.99 on iPhones, Android and PC via Steam.
Watch the reveal trailer below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out