It’s been over 12 years since The Devil Wears Prada first took the world by storm, but its fans—including star Emily Blunt’s husband, John Krasinski—are still finding ways to honor the iconic fashion flick.
In a video that has gone viral since it was posted early Thursday morning, Twitter user and obvious Devil Wears Prada enthusiast Bowen Yang puts on his best Miranda Priestly impression to recreate the scene in which Meryl Streep eviscerates Anne Hathaway’s Andy Sachs over her “lumpy blue sweater.”
The Internet was quick to praise Yang for his impressive performance. However, he wanted to point out that no one could ever match Streep’s mastery.
“One thing I have to have to have to say is that Meryl’s characterization is waaaaaay more intense than I—and I think most people—realized,” he tweeted. “Everything above her mouth is STILL and I’m probably being too expressive in the vid. Her jaw is clenched. It’s a lot, it’s masterful.”
Watch the actual scene below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time