When you live in New York City, you grow accustomed to rats. You kind of just accept that they’re everywhere and don’t let them bother you too much. But apparently, when you’re sharing a subway car with one, all hell breaks loose and everyone just completely loses it.
So when a rat made his way onto an A train yesterday, one New Yorker decided to record a video of the madness — and we really mean madness. He posted the video on YouTube, with the following explanation:
Watch above as a group of New Yorkers — usually so stoic and unfazed by pretty much everything — scream bloody murder over a rat.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow