Rihanna’s having a great summer.
While Camilla Cabello won the award for best video with “Havana,” at the 2018 MTV VMAs on Monday night in New York City, Rihanna was dancing in actual Havanna. To the tune of Childish Gambino’s hit track “Summertime Magic,” Rihanna leapt and spun around in a breezy golden dress, sneakers and a sun hat around a cobblestone walkway.
“Do-ya-luh-me-too-?” she captioned the Instagram post, quoting Gambino’s lyrics. The track could be another hint of what’s to come between to the two artists. Rihanna was recently photographed with the rapper in Cuba, fueling speculation about a dream collaboration.
Whatever they’re up to, people were digging her carefree mood.
She recently participated in her friend Sonita Alexaner’s wedding in Barbados.
This is the life of Rihanna.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color