Rihanna’s having a great summer.
While Camilla Cabello won the award for best video with “Havana,” at the 2018 MTV VMAs on Monday night in New York City, Rihanna was dancing in actual Havanna. To the tune of Childish Gambino’s hit track “Summertime Magic,” Rihanna leapt and spun around in a breezy golden dress, sneakers and a sun hat around a cobblestone walkway.
“Do-ya-luh-me-too-?” she captioned the Instagram post, quoting Gambino’s lyrics. The track could be another hint of what’s to come between to the two artists. Rihanna was recently photographed with the rapper in Cuba, fueling speculation about a dream collaboration.
Whatever they’re up to, people were digging her carefree mood.
She recently participated in her friend Sonita Alexaner’s wedding in Barbados.
This is the life of Rihanna.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org