On Thursday, Entertainment Weekly shared an exclusive image from the upcoming film Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 that shows Sugar Rush princess Vanellope von Schweetz at a slumber party with the Disney princesses. In the film still, classic princesses like Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel lounge with newer princesses like Elsa from Frozen, Mulan, and Tiana while wearing modern pajamas and athleisure.
As might be expected, this modern clothing update for the Disney Princesses tickled the Internet, who took to social media to sound off on the princesses’ new, more casual looks.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was