God’s Little People Cat Rescue, a cat sanctuary on the beautiful Greek island of Syros, is currently looking for someone to care for their charming and lovely 55 cats. As if hanging out with tons of cats in paradise wasn’t cool enough, the gig also comes with a fully paid for residence and private garden and a salary.
The job is longterm and will require a minimum of six months and a volunteer period at the beginning — a minimal sacrifice when you consider that the job is basically paying you to play with cats while having a view of the ocean. Sounds like the start of a career that’s the cat’s meow.
See the full job posting below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was