During Wednesday’s episode of the late-night show, the one and only Kristen Bell found herself stuck inside a claw machine after she apparently crawled inside to retrieve her desired prize—a stuffed poop emoji.
“I spent 40 bucks trying to get this poop emoji, I didn’t and I finally said ‘Screw it!'” Bell said. “And I climbed in and now I’m stuck.”
Unfortunately, the person Kimmel sent to free her, his sidekick Guillermo, didn’t end up being much help. When the camera panned to the green room again, Guillermo was somehow trapped in the machine alongside Bell.
“I tried to get a Pikachu and I got stuck in here,” he offered as explanation.
Watch the full YouTube video of Kristen Bell on Jimmy Kimmel below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears