During Thursday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host suggested President Donald Trump as a prime candidate to take over voicing the furry, wisecracking alien in the new series. “The remake is still in the early stages of development, but I have a casting idea,” he said. “I think I know the perfect person to do the voice of the new ALF.”
Kimmel then aired a parody clip showing a Trump-voiced ALF sharing his thoughts on what to do about the homeless with an out-of-context quote—”ideally, get rid of them”—while hanging out in the Oval Office.
“They do actually have the same hair,” Kimmel quipped afterward. “I never realized.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future