During Thursday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host suggested President Donald Trump as a prime candidate to take over voicing the furry, wisecracking alien in the new series. “The remake is still in the early stages of development, but I have a casting idea,” he said. “I think I know the perfect person to do the voice of the new ALF.”
Kimmel then aired a parody clip showing a Trump-voiced ALF sharing his thoughts on what to do about the homeless with an out-of-context quote—”ideally, get rid of them”—while hanging out in the Oval Office.
“They do actually have the same hair,” Kimmel quipped afterward. “I never realized.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time