Nancy Pelosi may be best known for her lengthy congressional career, but the U.S. House of Representatives Minority Leader took on a new gig this week.
Pelosi appeared as a guest on Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!, giving the clues for four questions falling, fittingly, under the “Congress” category. The questions pertained to the number of representatives in the House, the year of the first war declared by Congress, non-voting members of Congress and Pelosi’s own record-breaking, eight-hour filibuster in February.
The longtime congresswoman has made pop culture headlines before; she also appeared on a March episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars, and appeared on camera reading mean tweets about herself before the 2015 Radio & Television Correspondents Association Dinner.
See Pelosi’s Jeopardy! appearance (and test your own knowledge) in the video below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve