With Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again currently in theaters after getting released just last week, fans are in the thick of their obsession with the sequel to the classic musical-turned-movie starring Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried. And with one sequel down, of course ABBA lovers and supporters of the Greek-Island-based storyline are already clamoring for the next installment to the pop musical franchise.
But while one Mamma Mia! Challenge already exists — with fans taking photos dressed in the now-classic overalls worn by Donna in both the first and second films — another one is bubbling up. The newest challenge: naming the sequels, based on song lyrics.
It’s easy enough to come up with ways to codify the future of the Mamma Mia! franchise using a similar strategy as the Fast and the Furious universe: just get creative with the use of numbers and, in this case, ABBA songs.
You could also consider other songs, like the Demi Lovato tune “Here We Go Again,” riffing on the second Mamma Mia‘s title as a starting point.
Or stick with the classic ABBA options.
Peter Pan references work, too.
Or you can take it in a whole new, multi-referential direction.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms