After spotting Rose Byrne on the red carpet at Hollywood’s Pacific Design Center, Close staged a fainting episode right in front of her former Damages co-star. A laughing Byrne then tried to help Close up as the 71-year-old posed dramatically on the ground.
When Close eventually popped back up, the pair were all smiles as they posed together for photos, making for a picture-perfect end to the stunt.
Close and Byrne starred opposite each other on Damages from 2007-2012 as ruthless litigator Patty Hewes and her protégée Ellen Parsons, respectively.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization