After spotting Rose Byrne on the red carpet at Hollywood’s Pacific Design Center, Close staged a fainting episode right in front of her former Damages co-star. A laughing Byrne then tried to help Close up as the 71-year-old posed dramatically on the ground.
When Close eventually popped back up, the pair were all smiles as they posed together for photos, making for a picture-perfect end to the stunt.
Close and Byrne starred opposite each other on Damages from 2007-2012 as ruthless litigator Patty Hewes and her protégée Ellen Parsons, respectively.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time