While Germany’s defeat was heightened by the fact that they were the champions of the last World Cup, it was also significant because it enabled Mexico’s team to still advance after being defeated by Sweden on Wednesday. As a result, many Mexican fans felt gratitude and solidarity towards Korean fans and showed their excitement about their team advancing accordingly.
Some Mexican fans pledged their love to South Korea.
While others showed their affection to Korean fans they encountered in real life.
Some fans wanted to show their appreciation by supporting Korean culture.
Even the Korean consul general got into the spirit at the Korean embassy in Mexico.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time