Houston Astros baseball player Alex Bregman showed off his excellent multitasking skills on Sunday night when he made a game time decision to shave his mustache during a game against the Kansas City Royals.
During the game, it appeared that the third baseman decided to make a major grooming change between the 2nd inning, where he appeared with a mustache and the 4th inning, where he was clean-shaven.
In an interview with the Houston Chronicle, Bregman was fairly laconic when it came to talking about his surprise facial hair switch-up during the game, merely stating that “I just shaved it.”
See Bregman’s before and after photos below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World