The Duchess of Sussex shared this on Thursday while accompanying the Queen for a series of engagements in Cheshire.
According to onlookers, after someone gave their well-wishes to Markle and asked her to give their love to Harry, Markle only had kind things to say about her significant other.
“I will do,” she said. “That means an awful lot to us. He’s the best husband ever,” according to People.
This was Markle’s first official day of solo appearances with Queen Elizabeth since becoming a part of the royal family.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization