After IHOP revealed on Monday morning that their much-talked-about name change to “IHOb” was because they will now be selling burgers, things got spicy on Twitter with some fellow food chains.
Both Wendy’s and Denny’s took to their social media accounts soon following to share their strong feelings about the matter — effectively starting a Twitter beef in the process.
Shots were first fired by Denny’s, whose Twitter account (long noted for its sass on the Internet) shaded IHOP by insinuating that the pancake and breakfast chain’s big marketing ploy for its burger launch wouldn’t be memorable in the long run.
Wendy’s soon followed suit with a shady tweet reply of their own.
Your move, IHOP (or rather, IHOB.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space