Decked out in a ruffled metallic purple one-shoulder Givenchy gown paired with strappy purple heels, a BVLGARI watch and earrings, and a jeweled purple clutch, Rih—who plays a hacker known as Nine Ball in the forthcoming heist flick—couldn’t be missed on the red carpet at New York’s Alice Tully Hall.
Of course, she wasn’t the only star of the Ocean’s 11 all-female reboot who put on a show Tuesday night. Fellow cast members Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Helena Bonham Carter, Awkwafina and Anne Hathaway also all rocked looks that commanded attention at the star-studded event—giving people cause to get even more hype for the movie.
“I’d watch Ocean’s 8 if it were just all the actresses naming movies they were underrated in,” tweeted one excited fan. “‘Hi, it’s me Cate Blanchett, go see The Gift.’ ‘Hey guys, it’s me, Anne Hathaway, my phone call in Brokeback Mountain is the most heartbreaking part.'”
See some photos of Rihanna below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve