Don’t want to lug a purse around? Wearing pants with no pockets? Nike has the perfect solution for your sundry-carrying woes: Fanny pack slides.
Just in time for summer, Nike is launching a “Fanny Pack” edition of its classic Benassi slides—a.k.a. slides that feature small zippered pouches attached to the straps.
The versatile sandals are available in a variety of color combinations—including lime green and turquoise, black and pink, and the standard all black—and are already being praised by fans of the update.
“Nike gonna make me pull some cash out of my fanny pack,” tweeted one excited supporter in response to the news.
Nike has yet to announce a price or release date for the Benassi “Fanny Pack” slides, but it’s likely they will be available soon.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement