Just in time for summer, Nike is launching a “Fanny Pack” edition of its classic Benassi slides—a.k.a. slides that feature small zippered pouches attached to the straps.
The versatile sandals are available in a variety of color combinations—including lime green and turquoise, black and pink, and the standard all black—and are already being praised by fans of the update.
“Nike gonna make me pull some cash out of my fanny pack,” tweeted one excited supporter in response to the news.
Nike has yet to announce a price or release date for the Benassi “Fanny Pack” slides, but it’s likely they will be available soon.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate