Just in time for summer, Nike is launching a “Fanny Pack” edition of its classic Benassi slides—a.k.a. slides that feature small zippered pouches attached to the straps.
The versatile sandals are available in a variety of color combinations—including lime green and turquoise, black and pink, and the standard all black—and are already being praised by fans of the update.
“Nike gonna make me pull some cash out of my fanny pack,” tweeted one excited supporter in response to the news.
Nike has yet to announce a price or release date for the Benassi “Fanny Pack” slides, but it’s likely they will be available soon.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022