Singer and former Disney channel star Selena Gomez’s alleged stalker was charged with felony stalking and violating a court order to avoid the 21-year-old on Monday. Che Cruz was arrested twice last week for for harassing Gomez, according to the Associated Press, but was released from jail after his first arrest.
Just days after the 20-year-old was arrested and charged with unlawfully entering Gomez’s home. The singer and actor was reportedly home during the intrusion. Later, Cruz was released from jail despite being put on probation and sentenced to up to 45 days in jail. Yet, he was caught jumping a fence at her Calabasas home on Friday, just hours after his release.
This time, if he’s convicted, Cruz could face up to four years in prison.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time