At the royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, it was a page boy who truly captured the internet’s hearts, forsaking all others.
As Meghan Markle first began to make her way down the aisle in her stunning Givenchy wedding gown, cameras captured a wee page boy’s smiling face. He was peeking out just above just above her veil.
It was one of Jessica Mulroney’s seven-year-old twin sons, first-time page boy and all-time great, Brian Mulroney. He went viral for his joyful face that wordlessly communicated what everyone was feeling in that heart-stopping moment.
This is the true love, the truest love of the royal wedding that will endure forever.
See the best memes and the royal wedding kid photos below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving