At the royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, it was a page boy who truly captured the internet’s hearts, forsaking all others.
As Meghan Markle first began to make her way down the aisle in her stunning Givenchy wedding gown, cameras captured a wee page boy’s smiling face. He was peeking out just above just above her veil.
It was one of Jessica Mulroney’s seven-year-old twin sons, first-time page boy and all-time great, Brian Mulroney. He went viral for his joyful face that wordlessly communicated what everyone was feeling in that heart-stopping moment.
This is the true love, the truest love of the royal wedding that will endure forever.
See the best memes and the royal wedding kid photos below.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time