At the royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, it was a page boy who truly captured the internet’s hearts, forsaking all others.
As Meghan Markle first began to make her way down the aisle in her stunning Givenchy wedding gown, cameras captured a wee page boy’s smiling face. He was peeking out just above just above her veil.
It was one of Jessica Mulroney’s seven-year-old twin sons, first-time page boy and all-time great, Brian Mulroney. He went viral for his joyful face that wordlessly communicated what everyone was feeling in that heart-stopping moment.
This is the true love, the truest love of the royal wedding that will endure forever.
See the best memes and the royal wedding kid photos below.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up