After Meghan Markle walked down the aisle—alone at first and then with her soon-to-be father-in-law Prince Charles—at the royal wedding, Markle was greeted at the altar of Saint George’s Chapel by her fiancé, Prince Harry.
It was at that moment that Harry could be seen saying, “You look amazing,” to his bride—who was stunning in a Givenchy dress by creative director Claire Waight Keller complete with an extravagant embroidered veil.
The Internet was, of course, appropriately enamored with the Duke of Sussex’s reaction to Markle’s arrival.
“THE WAY PRINCE HARRY LOOKS AT MEGHAN AFTER HE SAYS ‘you look amazing’ IM SOBBING THEY ARE SO IN LOVE,” one Twitter user gushed.
“My heart. When he said to her ‘you look amazing’ and shyly smiled,” another added. “My heart.”
See some more reactions to the emotional moment below.
Some latched onto another moment, the lip bite.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This