After Meghan Markle walked down the aisle—alone at first and then with her soon-to-be father-in-law Prince Charles—at the royal wedding, Markle was greeted at the altar of Saint George’s Chapel by her fiancé, Prince Harry.
It was at that moment that Harry could be seen saying, “You look amazing,” to his bride—who was stunning in a Givenchy dress by creative director Claire Waight Keller complete with an extravagant embroidered veil.
The Internet was, of course, appropriately enamored with the Duke of Sussex’s reaction to Markle’s arrival.
“THE WAY PRINCE HARRY LOOKS AT MEGHAN AFTER HE SAYS ‘you look amazing’ IM SOBBING THEY ARE SO IN LOVE,” one Twitter user gushed.
“My heart. When he said to her ‘you look amazing’ and shyly smiled,” another added. “My heart.”
See some more reactions to the emotional moment below.
Some latched onto another moment, the lip bite.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out