The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was full of celebrity guests.
Victoria Beckham and David Beckham showed up while Oprah Winfrey apparently left three hours early on a bus to ensure she arrived to Harry and Markle’s nuptials on time. George and Amal Clooney were among the slew of celebrities that arrived early, with Amal donning a stunning yellow dress.
All of the celebrity wedding guests made their way to St. George’s Chapel decked out in their finest for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s ceremony.
See all the latest guests to arrive at the royal wedding below.
Victoria and David Beckham
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian
Patrick J. Adams and Troian Bellisario
Charlotte Riley and Tom Hardy
George Clooney and Amal Clooney
Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow