Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend, attended the royal wedding on Saturday at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. Her attendance shows the friendly relationship that she and the newly named Duke of Sussex have maintained since they ended their on-and-off seven year relationship in 2011.
Davy arrived to celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in a navy dress, matching ruffled capelet and a navy and black feathered fascinator. Davy wasn’t the only of Prince Harry’s exes to attend the royal wedding. Another girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, was also in attendance at St. George’s Chapel, wearing a pink and green dress and a pink feather fascinator for the occasion.
See Davy and Bonas arrive to the Royal Wedding below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow