The internet spotted the singer and wife Sofia Wellesley making their way toward St. George’s Chapel for the festivities. Blunt has a connection to the Royal family: while serving in the British army, he stood guard during the Queen Mother’s funeral in 2002.
Blunt is just one of the celebrity guests filing in for the festivities including Oprah Winfrey, Priyanka Chopra and Serena Williams.
Ever the Twitter savvy celebrity, Blunt showed his trademark sense of humor with a response to a fan.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears