The Quantico star was spotted heading toward St. George’s Chapel wearing lilac.
Chopra is a longtime friend of Markle’s and has spoken extremely highly of the bride-to-be since the news of her engagement to Harry broke in November.
“I’m super excited about her and her big day,” Chopra recently said in an interview with PEOPLE Now. “It’s not just going to be life-changing for both of them, it’s life-changing for the world that needs to see strong women as icons, and I think Meghan has the potential to be that.”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy