Amal and George Clooney looked regal attending the Royal Wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex at St. George’s Chapel on Saturday.
Amal sported a stunning goldenrod yellow Stella McCartney midi dress with a fitted waist, cap sleeves, and a bold train. To top off the look, Amal also wore a yellow disc-shaped fascinator with a dotted birdcage veil by Stephen Jones. George wore a gray three-piece suit.
The international human rights barrister and widely acknowledged style icon, who most recently co-hosted the prestigious annual Met Gala, and her actor husband were part of a star-studded guest list that included Oprah, Idris Elba, and Victoria and David Beckham.
See Amal and Clooney’s Royal Wedding style below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk