Amal sported a stunning goldenrod yellow Stella McCartney midi dress with a fitted waist, cap sleeves, and a bold train. To top off the look, Amal also wore a yellow disc-shaped fascinator with a dotted birdcage veil by Stephen Jones. George wore a gray three-piece suit.
The international human rights barrister and widely acknowledged style icon, who most recently co-hosted the prestigious annual Met Gala, and her actor husband were part of a star-studded guest list that included Oprah, Idris Elba, and Victoria and David Beckham.
See Amal and Clooney’s Royal Wedding style below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up