During a recent interview with Access Hollywood, the Savage X Fenty founder was asked whether she was on the guest list for the May 19 nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—a question that elicited a hilarious response from Rih.
“Why would you think I’m invited?” she replied, prompting her interviewer to remind her that she met Prince Harry during his 2016 visit to Barbados. “You met me, you think you’re coming to my wedding? Am I coming to yours?”
Rih even took it one step further by revealing that she didn’t even know the wedding was happening this week. “So is that really coming up? Like soon or something?” she asked. “See, I need to stay on the Internet more.”
Watch the clip below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022