Rihanna may be a queen to her fans, but when it comes to the royal wedding, you can apparently count her out.
During a recent interview with Access Hollywood, the Savage X Fenty founder was asked whether she was on the guest list for the May 19 nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—a question that elicited a hilarious response from Rih.
“Why would you think I’m invited?” she replied, prompting her interviewer to remind her that she met Prince Harry during his 2016 visit to Barbados. “You met me, you think you’re coming to my wedding? Am I coming to yours?”
Rih even took it one step further by revealing that she didn’t even know the wedding was happening this week. “So is that really coming up? Like soon or something?” she asked. “See, I need to stay on the Internet more.”
Watch the clip below.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement