During a recent interview with Access Hollywood, the Savage X Fenty founder was asked whether she was on the guest list for the May 19 nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—a question that elicited a hilarious response from Rih.
“Why would you think I’m invited?” she replied, prompting her interviewer to remind her that she met Prince Harry during his 2016 visit to Barbados. “You met me, you think you’re coming to my wedding? Am I coming to yours?”
Rih even took it one step further by revealing that she didn’t even know the wedding was happening this week. “So is that really coming up? Like soon or something?” she asked. “See, I need to stay on the Internet more.”
Watch the clip below.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma