During a recent interview with Access Hollywood, the Savage X Fenty founder was asked whether she was on the guest list for the May 19 nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle—a question that elicited a hilarious response from Rih.
“Why would you think I’m invited?” she replied, prompting her interviewer to remind her that she met Prince Harry during his 2016 visit to Barbados. “You met me, you think you’re coming to my wedding? Am I coming to yours?”
Rih even took it one step further by revealing that she didn’t even know the wedding was happening this week. “So is that really coming up? Like soon or something?” she asked. “See, I need to stay on the Internet more.”
Watch the clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow