The “Work” singer’s 90-style collection includes a wide selection of lacy underthings.
Pieces come in 36 different sizes ranging from 32A-44DD in cup size and XS-3X in panties. Its nude collection comes in a diverse range of 90 shades, much like her Fenty Beauty cosmetics line, one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions of 2017. The launch party, which took place in Brooklyn, New York, Thursday night, featured holograms of Rihanna modeling the merchandise.
In her June Vogue cover story, Rihanna explained that the line is about flipping the script on fashion.
“Savage is really about taking complete ownership of how you feel and the choices you make. As women, we’re looked at as the needy ones, the naggy ones, the ones who are going to be heartbroken in a relationship. Savage is just the reverse. And you know, guys don’t like getting the cards flipped on them — ever.”
Predictably, the Internet has zero chill about any of this, and proceeded to do the absolute most on Twitter as is often the case when Rihanna does just about anything.
Many who felt it was high time for such an accessible lingerie line went ballistic.
The website was so popular that eager card-carrying members of Rihanna’s avid fan base, the “Navy,” shared that they waited until midnight to get stuck in line for as long as an hour.
While the wait was endlessly frustrating to some, others were content to wait forever.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears