Warning: This post contains spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War.
Wendy’s has officially jumped on the “I don’t feel so good” meme train, an homage to Spiderman’s scene with Iron Man at the end of Avengers: Infinity Wars. This time, the fast food company is taking on rival McDonald’s and letting the golden arches know they are feeling pretty good.
Wendy’s, whose Twitter account helped a teen get a year of free chicken nuggets and once doubled as a movie critic, tweeted a photo of a McDonald’s burger disintegrating into dust à la Spiderman with the caption “Big Mac: I don’t feel so good.” Wendy’s tweet read “TFW yo beef’s still frozen.”
The Internet, unsurprisingly, marveled at the expert Twitter trolling. Wendy’s, of course, replied in expert fashion and showed off their own Avengers knowledge. It seems like Wendy’s has already gathered all the Infinity Stones and destroyed the competition.
McDonald’s has yet to reply to Wendy’s, but Burger King is here to show some admiration.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time