Wearing a custom Versace gown—complete with an embroidered bodice that took more than 600 hours to make—and $2 million of Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Lively was widely considered one of the 2018 ball’s best dressed attendees. But what some failed to notice was that her look not only fit the night’s theme of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, but also managed to adorably pay tribute to each member of her family.
While absolutely owning the red carpet, the 30-year-old actor carried a custom Judith Leiber Seamless Sacred Heart clutch bejeweled with a medieval-style Reynolds family crest featuring the letters “B,” “R,” “J” and “I” —a.k.a. Blake and Ryan’s initials as well as those of their two daughters, James and Ines.
It doesn’t get much sweeter than that.
See the clutch below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022